Amended Return

Amended Returns:

If you have not taken the proper deductions in past years, we can amend your prior year returns for the past three years, and request an additional refund.  The open years until April 15th of 2016 are 2012, 2013 and 2014.  After April 15th of 2016, 2012 will close and no further refunds can be requested!

Download the Amended Return Organizer

FLIGHTAX will not charge you a fee unless amending the return will benefit you substantially. If you are able to receive an additional refund from the IRS, fees will apply.

For us to Amend a prior year return we need the following:

  • Copy of your original return filed
  • Original W-2 – If you do not have a copy, give us a call!
  • Last pay check stub of the year we are amending
  • Copy of all 12 months of Flight Schedules for per diem deduction
  • Completed Amended Return Organizer

Don’t leave $$$ with the IRS

Call us today or download the Amended Return Organizer!